Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tiffin Wallah

February 21st-

Saturday, we had the day off and I was in the mood for Indian food, so we made our way to Curry Hill, and landed at Tiffin Wallah. We have been here before, and liked it, so we thought we would try a few other dishes. The inside is clean and modern, and always full of Indians. The menu is huge. Today as I looked around, it seemed that everyone was ordering dosas. Nathan ordered the paneer masala dosa and liked it very much. I thought it was good as well, but dosas aren't my favorite thing.....too much bread for me. I ordered the paneer masala with rice and raita. My entree was a bit sweeter than I like, and had big chunks of green peppers in it. I don't really like green peppers. I like the flavor, but not the consistency. It seemed to be more south Indian in style. All in all, it was ok. It won't be the restaurant I have to visit everytime I go to Curry Hill. I will keep searching. I still like Indigo on the upper west side the best.

No comments: