Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cilantro

August 8th-

I heard that Cilantro was worth a visit, so I decided to pay it one on Friday evening. I met Nathan there, and we sat outside enjoying the summer evening. I ordered one of the special margaritas....berry flavored. I received a huge glass of icky frozen sweetness that tasted like it came from a cheap mix. I allowed the waiter to steer me in the right direction after that, and ended up with a pretty good regular, higher quality margie. Whew! We ordered the Aztec Nachos for our appetizer, which was so huge, it became our dinner. They were only nine dollars for what was the hugest portion imaginable. They were the best nachos I think I have ever had......full of cheese, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo.....generously all throughout the dish, not just sitting as a small blob on top while all the chips underneath are dry and bored. So......all in all....I agree. Cilantro is worth a visit.

No comments: